Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Whimsy Stamps GUEST DESIGNER!

Hi Stampers!

Guess what??? I was selected to be this week's GUEST DESIGNER for the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog! This week their challenge was ALL THINGS SPARKLY...which I thought was funny because that is also the theme for our challenge this week too...LOL! So BONUS ... when you make a creation for one challenge...it will work for both!

Here is the project that I made:



I used the Shape EZ by TLC Witch's Boot file for the card base and that super cute witch is from the Whimsy Stamps Wee Stamps Collection - Hazel. I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Markers, paper pieced the skirt part of her dress, and then used Dazzling Diamonds on her over coat and also added some green glitter to the little dragon's wings. That gorgeous paper that I used for both the skirt and the boot is from Authentique Paper Pack - Enchanted. My sentiment is from the Kraftin Kimmie Halloween Sentiments Collection.

Here is a closer look at Hazel:



I did add some Bling to her necklace and her watch too! I hope that they enjoyed my card! It is kind of intimidating being a guest designer because you want your project to be awesome and hope that it is good enough to be amongst their regular design team :)

I hope that you will play along in BOTH of the Sparkly Challenges!

Have a great day all! I will be back shortly with my design team project for The Cutting Cafe too!

Laura

Pin It

Here are the challenges I will be entering this into:

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - #36 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - #35 Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - Halloween Screams
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge #123 - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - HIMCR #66 - Black, Orange, & Purple
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C157 - Your Favorite Halloween Character
The Poodles Parlour - Halloween
QKR Stampede - Challenge #8 - Halloween Fun
Crafty Ribbons - Anything But Square #29
Shelly's Images Blog - TTT Challenge - The Color Orange, Bling & Punch/Die
Crafts and Me - #105 Anything Goes
Divas by Design - #56 Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Colors of Autumn
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - PWC227 - Halloween Card
Stampavie & More - #178 Halloween

12 comments:

Olivia

Fantastic job...love that shoe. Love the sparkle and I see my paper piecing is wearing off on you.

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so adorable! Love the shoe shaped card and the image you used is so cute! Fabulous.

Lydia

Soooo cute and congrats !

Nazeema Calypso Thompson

Another gorgeous creation!! You have to love those templates by TLC!! I also love how you paired it with that beautiful image. Great collaboration.
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs.
Calypso

Caz

This is lovely.. Thank you for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, and good luck.

Caz xx IWD DT

Vicky

A beautiful and unusual card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Inky Impression challenge this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Kim Ryden

Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at HIMCR this week!

Lisa Jane

oops forgot to say- Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our anything goes challenge
Lisa x

Marcy

Super adorable Laura! I love it! :)

Tracey Anne

loving this you are very creative, well done and thanks for joining in at the Tuesday Alchemy Challenge xx

Sylvia x

Thank you for sharing your spooky card with us at Poodles Parlour..

Good luck in the challenge

Sylvia xx

Unknown

OMG this is wonderful.. thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions this week xx

Post a Comment