Thursday, October 18, 2012

Loads of AWESOME!

Happy Thursday!

Before I share today's awesome card from Ceal... I wanted to share with you a SUPER AWESOME DEAL that you won't want to miss!! Yesterday, I created a quilt card as my design team project for The Cutting Cafe. This week we are celebrating Breast Cancer awareness. Regina is offering all 9... yes all 9 of her AWESOME Breast Cancer themed files for only $4.99! This deal is only available through Friday the 19th at 11:59!  The link to see what is included and order these as the special set is on the Inspirational Post ... be sure to leave a comment too because you may be the lucky winner of 3 of The Cutting Cafe files of your choice.

Now for some more awesome-ness! Ceal's card!



Ceal used an adorable image from Stamping Bella called Ramona and her teddy in their balloon by Amariah Rauscher. That cute saying also comes with this stamp :) I love the pretty colors that Ceal chose and the map fishtails! Very clever!

Have a great night all!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Super super cute and I love the sentiment with the adorable image! Fabulous.

Post a Comment