Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges - #1

Hi Stampers!

Well I made up for not getting anything made on World Card Making day by making 5 cards for the Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges! I stayed up ALL NIGHT and haven't been to bed yet working on these babies because they are due tonight! I know if I went to sleep before throwing them on here... I would sleep through the deadline - LOL!

So here is what I made....

Challenge 1 - Pink & Girly




On this card I used Lana from the Old Hollywood Collection. After coloring her with spectrum noir markers I covered her dress with dazzling diamonds. To create the shawl, I used liquid applique but before heating it I covered it in dazzling diamonds too, and just lightly heated to get a slight poof for texture.

I used this sketch from Willow Sketchie for my layout:


Now.... have to get my other 4 projects up :)

Pin It

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anniversary Challenge 1 - Pink & Girly
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Sketch Challenge and/or Love Theme
Simon Says Stamp - Glitter & Sparkles
Charisma Cardz Challenges - #39 Badda Bing! Bling
Paper Play - #40 Shine On
Songbird Challenges - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Dream Valley Challenges - #42 Go Pink
A Gem of a Challenge - #56- For The Girls
Drunken Stampers - #100 - Think Pink
CAS-ual Fridays - For The Girls

12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yeah, you got your craft on girl! This is so adorable. Love the glitter and the liquid applique poof with glitter. so darn cute!!!

kelly ledder

A great card, thanks so much for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Hazel (Didos)

Oh La La, shes a stunner, what a super card, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

emma mitchell

Love this fab image on this gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at songbird challenges.
Hugs Emma xx

Sarah J Moerman

Fabulous card! I LOVE all the texture and you've incorporated the glitter! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Anonymous

This is a brilliant card, fab image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Gayatri

How glamourous is that lady? LOVE that image. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Debby

Wow that's a foxy lady! Great use of glitter. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Jackie

I love how you used texture and glitter on this! Amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at the Drunken Stampers Challenge!

Jackie, Drunken Stampers DT

Eva Marie

So greate card! Love the texture you have used.
Thanks for playing at DVC
Xx

sparklingblackrose

Wow I love this, its really clever! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-)
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

Donna

Fantastic card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers for the Think Pink challenge this week!

Post a Comment