Monday, October 29, 2012

Shimmer Bean

Hi Stampers -

Sorry for the super late post tonight. I spent most of the day moving my office and computer to another room in the house to make it more "user friendly" for the family. AKA ... I can work as late as I need without keeping my husband awake!

I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with those on the East coast! I have family in Carlisle,PA so we have been checking with them on how things are going. I hope that the storm passes quickly!

Olivia, whose card I am sharing today, is on the East coast as well so my heart, and thoughts are with her and her family as well!



I think that this card is super sweet! The colors are so bright and beautiful and that ribbon rose is GORGEOUS! Can you belive that Olivia made that?!?! It is awesome! This card makes me yearn for summer! This adorable little fairy is called Shimmer Bean from The Greeting Farm and those gorgeous butterflies are the C.C. Designs Cutters Die called Butterflies.

Hope that you enjoyed Olivia's beautiful card today! Please keep Olivia, and everyone that is affected by this nasty storm in your thoughts and prayers!

Stay Safe East Coast Friends!

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so cute, Love this image and the great card design

Jacqueline Smith

Beautiful card with a fabulous image. Great coloring job!

Kim B

Wonderful card with a darling image and great colors!

Post a Comment