Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sniff...Snifffff....AHHHHHH!

Good Afternoon Stampers!

Don't mind me....I was just trying to smell these gorgeous Sunflowers on Ceal's card today! This beauty is perfect for the fall season...



Ceal used the Flourishes Sunflower Stamp set, which is going to be on our next order from them...and I promise it will be SOON! This stamp set is on my list of  "must haves" out of all of their floral sets. Sunflowers are one of my most favorite flowers.

Ceal did a gorgeous gorgeous job coloring these! I love how  the main sunflower is surrounded by the other flower heads ...such a pretty card!

This definately brought a little sunshine to my gloomy, drizzly, windy ...cool fall day!

We wanna see your Fall creations too so be sure and show us by playing this week in our All About Autumn challenge!

Happy Stampin All!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, this is so fabulous, love the little lady bugs crawling all over the flowers too.

Post a Comment