Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweet Santa Bear

Hi Stampers!

It is time for some Saturday Inspirations from Jacqueline! She has been working hard on her Christmas cards and lucky us ... we get to see some!


I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards Jacqueline has made so far! I am a HUGE Teddy Bear fanatic and have a huge Cherished Teddies collection which these sweet Popcorn Bears remind me off. Jacqueline used the super cute Santa Bear stamp from the Popcorn Collection by Crafter's Companion.

I love the date that Jacqueline added using the Tim Holtz Alpha cards. It reminds me of this sweet little Santa bear looking at the Calendar and getting all dressed up to deliver gifts because it is the special day :)

I also love this color combo of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze! Adorable ♥

Hope you have a safe and stampy weekend!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, love the bear and the cute card design

KelliJo

How adorable!!! Love all those layers!!!!

Post a Comment