Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh My....CUTENESS ALERT!

Happy Friday!!

You know what Friday is here on our inspiration blog.... Holly-Day! I swear that as soon as I think I have seen the cutest... most adorable card that Holly could make...she goes and makes something new that is even cuter!!




A-freakin-dorable! I LOVE this! Holly used the cutest La La Land image (well - ONE of their many many cutest) called Pumpkin Marci which she stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black ink. We have this image currently available as a Pre-Order and will be placing our First order next FRIDAY, October 12th in case you want some new Halloween Treats for yourself before it gets here :)

See all those fancy spider webs on Holly's card? Those are from My Favorite Things! The large Spider Web behind the main panel is from the Die-Namics Spider Web and Matching Stamp Set and the small web charm is from the Die-Namics Halloween Charms set that is scheduled for delivery on MONDAY :)

Holly created her spooky sponged sky around the image with Momento Gray Flannel ink and she gets everything held down nice and secure with the Best Glue Ever! Holly even told me you can make GLUE DOTS with this stuff! ♥ LOVE ♥

Holly did an awesome job on this card!! I don't see how Holly could give ANY of her cards away...they are that cute! I would HOARD them all! LOL! Or I would have to make TWO of everything...one to give and one to hoard - LOL!
Well I better get back to being busy in the store... have some cute Halloween stuff that has arrived to get listed before Halloween gets here - LOL!

Have a great night all!
Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

lol, I give them away by the handfuls, lol. Childrens Hospitals, My Mom, other Mom's. lol. Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments. You made my day!

Post a Comment