Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenge - #3

Here is my third project for the Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges! This is Challenge #3 - Witches and  Zombies and Pumpkins!



I used the super cute Witchy Poo colored with spectrum noir markers. She is cut out using the out of the box technique. I sponged some white spooky clouds and hand drew the ghost. Some bats and a spooky tree complete the scene! That tree is from the Tattered Angels set - Chillin. My sentiment is from the Kraftin Kimmie Halloween Sentiments set!

I used this sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp:


I will be back in just a few minutes with project #4!!

Pin It

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anniversary Challenges #3 - Witches, Zombies & Pumpkins
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch Challenge #127
Craft Your Passion - #131 - Hip to be Square
Eureka Stamps Challenges - Trick or Treat
Paper Playtime - Trick or Treat + a Die Cut or Punch
Catered Crop - Halloween Screams
No Matter Which Challenges - Halloween
Moving Along With The Times - In The Dark
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Challenge #149 - It's Skull-Tastic

14 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute, love how you used the sketch with this one, fabulous!!!

Unknown

How cute! Love her big eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~

Ohh looks there is me! Lol love your card and your super cute image :) Thank you for playing along with us at MAWTT :)

Lisa Jane

ooh fabulous card.. love the pit of the box technique
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine

This card is so cute. Love how you used the out of the box technique. Wonderful choice of colours and the spooky addition of the bats and ghost. Great combination of images, too. Thanks for joining our Hip to Be Square challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I'm glad I got the chance to visit your blog.

Sue B

Oh Wow! this is fab Laura! what a cute witch and you've coloured her beautifully… love the moon with the tree silhouetted and those wonderful bats!! :-))
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

marion

Great take on the sketch and such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hugs, Marion

Amanda R

This is one of my favorite stamps and I love what you have done with her. Love the background and your cute little ghost. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

Unknown

OMG I love this, great background and your image if fab. Thanks for playing along with us this month at NMW Challenges, hope to see you again next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Thrifty Finn

Wow, what a card! The layering is awesome! I popped in from Craft Your Passion and if you are interested in Halloween- goodies, I'm having a giveaway on my blog:
http://thriftyfinn.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/its-a-giveaway-time/

Carolina Girl (Cely)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina Girl (Cely)

I was reviewing the challenge cards and I'm just another card maker and I was selecting my top 3 I would have chosen this one....haha Oh well, I they are both really great and I REALLY love your card and the added interest and depth you put into it.

Anonymous

What a fabulous card and cute witch.You've used some super techniques and to great effect.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Melanie Rozwood

This is really cute. Great coloring. Thanks for participating at CYP.

afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment