Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday... A La Modes Style!

I am back....LOL...

Yeah I didn't sleep long have to much stuff to do LOL! It felt so nice to just sit and craft, craft, craft! Besides all my Kraftin Kimmie cards...while I was on a roll I did get a few others made for some upcoming projects :)

Today is Monday and our Mondays are never blah because we get to see fabulous designs from Olivia! I love starting my week off with her bright and cheery creations :)


I love the colors that Olivia chose! I love how Olivia can mix and match such fun patterns and it looks awesome! I am still trying to learn how to do that...LOL! When I can force myself to use my hoarded designer papers! Olivia used one of the super cute A La Modes from My Favorite Things called Birthday Girl. We are just adding My Favorite Things to our store and will be getting A La Modes up this week for preorders! So excited for that! You can see all of the My Favorite Things we have on Preorder and also in stock in our store!

Ok... now I don't know if you spotted this but remember saying in our Sensational Sunday Inspirations Post that Olivia is the QUEEN at paper piecing? Well...take a look at this girlie's dress and that cupcake wrapper!!! LOVE that!!

Be sure and check our Sunday Post out because we are giving away WEEKLY BLOG CANDY on every Sensational Sunday Inspirations Post! All you have to so is a leave a comment!

Happy Stampin!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

So cute and I love the paper peircing

Post a Comment