Monday, October 8, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Anniversary Challenge #4

Here is my 4th project for the Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges!

Challenge #4 is to create some sort of Treat Holder. I created a cute little bag that has a box inside. The tutorial for the bag was posted by our own design team member, Holly (thank you Holly) who took a class with the amazing and talented Irina Blount and the original tutorial is on her blog.

Here is my little bag...now all I need is some chocolates :)


Here is a side view so you can see the box inside:



I used the Pumkin Family stamp and colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. My sentiment is from the Halloween Sentiments set from Kraftin Kimmie also!

I will be back with my 5th and final project in just a few minutes!

Pin It

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenges - #4 - Treat Holder
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Autumn/Winter Image & Colors 
Eureka Stamps - Trick Or Treat - Entry 2
My Craft Spot - #72 A Treat for You
Paper Playtime - Trick or Treat + a Die Cut or Punch - 2nd Entry
Catered Crop - Halloween Screams
Stampin Sisters in Christ - #160 Create a Box
Challenge Up Your Life - Candy Wrapping
My Sheri Crafts - Apple or a Pumpkin

10 comments:

Darla

Love this stamp and great colouring. Love your treat bag idea.

Holly AKA KopyKat

Love your treat holder, this is so cute!!! Love the pumpkins and the colors. I am so glad you took some time to get your craft on! We can rest when we die, lol.

Unknown

Love those laughing pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Raquel

Oh I love this treat bag / container. The simplicity of this makes it so beautiful! Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

Anni

Super cute!
Thanks for joining us at CUYL!
Anni

Gwen

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

mum of two

What a cute project! I love your pumpkin family! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime, hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Glimpses of My Heart

This is a great box! The paper you used is great and your coloring is superb! WOW! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week.
Blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous

A fabulous treat bag, love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Kate

This is so cute! Your colouring is wonderful!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Post a Comment