Thursday, April 4, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - FREE DIGI STAMP

Hi Stampers!

I told you I would be back in just a few minutes :)

I wanted to share with you a SUPER CUTE DIGI STAMP that is TOTALLY FREE this week ONLY from Crafty Sentiments Designs!

This week they are having a fun challenge that is a color challenge - yellow, green and one other color of your choice. They are offering an awesome prize AND as a bonus this week only you can request the free digi to use on your project! Plus when you use one of  their images in the challenge you will get a bonus of having your name in the drawing 3 times :)

Now... I am not able to play along in their challenge because I made their Design Team :D - but I still wanted to make a project with the digi stamp because it is absolutely adorable so I just made something for fun. My first actual Design Team project will be for their challenge on April 16th.

Here is the card I made...




I am calling this card my Card of Firsts - LOL! This was my first time trying to create a sky and clouds using markers, my first time trying to create textured bear fur with markers, my first time using my loopy bloom die-namics (totally LOVE this and am addicted to loopy blooms now so be prepared to see them on everything - LOL) and my first "unofficial" design team project for Crafty Sentiments Designs :)

Since I was not playing in the color challenge I just had fun and used one of my favorite color combinations, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso. My espresso leaves are from the C.C. Designs Cutters Die Leaves and I also used my Martha Stewart medium branch punch. The papers I used are from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 - Blush paper pack.

Here is a closer look at their adorable bear digi called Basket of Flowers.


Don't you just love that little face? LOL! I was pretty excited how she turned out. I don't have very many copics yet and I ended up using my Copic Blending Trio # 7 pack that has E70, E74, and E79 to color my bear. I wasn't too sure about it at first but then when she was done - loved it :) Her blush was done using E04. I also don't have any gray copics or greens so I had to use my spectrum noir alcohol markers for my clouds and for the grass.

And here is a close up of my loopy bloom. I used the My Favorite Things Whipped Cream felt to create it...LOVE LOVE LOVE :)



Now...if you want this adorable FREE bear digi for yourself... all you have to do is send an email and request it...that is it! Easy Peasy! You can see all the details AND get Jan's email address on the Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge post this week.

After you get your Digi - be sure to create your project for their challenge! Then come and show it off in our Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week too... it is Anything Goes so no matter what you make with your sweet bear it would qualify :)

Another challenge that I was inspired by for my project is the Deep Ocean Challenge. The challenge is to use the following picture as inspiration:



Well...I better get going! Have a meeting at the Police Department and then have to work a 12 hour shift right after! Fun Fun Fun...not really :) Don't forget to scroll down and check out Ceal's beautiful Inspiration Piece she created for you today!

Have a great day all!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting By Design - It's All About Animals
Little Miss Muffet - Challenge 58 - Anything Goes
Vicky's Place - Teddy Time Challenge 2 - Teddy With a Friend
Divas By Design - Spring Colours
Flutter By Wednesday - #234 Flowers
Crafts and Me  - #127 Spring Flowers
Inky Impressions - ICC #104 For a Child
Creative Card Crew - #33 Clouds
Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday #214 Wrap It With Ribbon
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - PTT#114 Ribbons and Blooms
Twisted Tuesday Challenges - 2TC47 Animals and Flowers
Deep Ocean Challenges - Inspiration Photo #48
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes - Challenge 1
Country View Crafts - Challenge #2 Butterflies
The Cupcake Craft Room - Summer Blooms
Ready Teddy Go Challenge - #21 Anything Goes
Sandy's Crafty Creations - April's Anything Goes with Stitching
Sparkle 'N Sprinkle - April Challenge - Use a Digi
Stamping Shack Challenges - Spring Has Sprung!
The Pink Elephant Challenge - #193 - 3 Designer Papers & Favorite Embellishment
Paper Make-Up Stamps - #82 Anything Goes
Opus-Gluei - Challenge #153 Go where you have'nt gone before


27 comments:

Scrappy Scatty

This is adorable Laura xx

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute and your coloring with your alcohol markers is fabulous. I love the loopy bloom flower and the dies you used and the great card design.

So glad your step dad is feeling better!

Holly AKA KopyKat

And congrat's on making the team! I cannot wait to see your super cute designs.

Heidi Brawley

Awe this is really cute!!! Fabulous Loopy Bloom too!

Unknown

Stunning image and card love all the little details.Thanks for joining our cloudy challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs Tania (DT)

Vicky

Adorable card Laura :) Love the image and the way it is colored .Your choice of papers and embellishments is perfect too :) Thanks for playing @ Teddy Time
Hugs,Vicky

Danni

Adorable!!! What a fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Barbara Bruder

Such a darling bear!! Great coloring and I especially love your loopy bloom.Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
Barbara -SNSCC coordin.

Electra

Your colouring on this is amazing! The bear is so well done, he looks fluffy enough to cuddle! And I would say you have a success on the sky as well.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Opus Gluei, I hope we get to see your talent again soon!

Vickie Y

Adorable card; love the image and your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Sue

Gorgeous card. I love the sweet image, beautiful papers and wonderful felt flower.
Thank you for taking part in the first A Little Bit Crafty Challenge
Sue xx

Guild Master Crystal

That image is sooooooo cute! Love you card.
Thank you for joining our clouds challenge at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

paper fun

Great card and fabulous clouds. Your did an amazing job on them.

Congratulations of making Crafty Sentiments Design team. They are lucky to have you.

Thanks for joining our cloudy challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Rosemary

Oh my gosh, this is such an adorable card. I love that image and your work on the clouds and the fur is terrific, wow, and it is your first time trying those techniques out, I'd say a major success!!! The face is adorable, oh heck, the entire card is adorable. It also is perfect for our Opus Gluei challenge asking for you to try something new! Thank you for playing with us, I hope you have time to come back for more challenges with our merry band!

Debs M

congrats on your new dt slot and well done on those clouds and sky :) love that ted too! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Unknown

So cute! A beautiful card. Thanks for joining with us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Shari

Just adorable! What a cute little bear and you did very well on the faux fur. Love the loopy bow too. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

Alyx

So cute! Beautifully coloured and displayed.

Thanks for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck.
xx

Deonna B

I love that image and how you colored it! Great Card! thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Allison Cope

Adorable card Laura! Love that image. Great job layering your ribbons. Thanks for joining us for our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" at Flourishes this week.
Ally.

Vicky

A really pretty card Laura! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown

such an adorable card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inky impressions xx

Sandy Trefger

Adorable little bear! Love your stitching and the pretty pink background paper AND your flowers! Cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing for my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Tracie

Such a cute card. Love that bear. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

crafty-stamper

great ittle card think you succeeded on all your "firsts" thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
Carol DT x

Anne Temple

This image and card is adorable. Love the felt flower too. Thanks for joining us at SNS Creative Challenge this month.

Daniele

what a sweetie, love the felt loopy flower emebellie so glad you joined us at Ready Teddy Go this month
hugs

Post a Comment