Monday, April 8, 2013

Feelin Froggy!

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the late post today! I have been swamped getting orders packed to ship out (still working on them) and getting work caught up in the store. I have been running WAY behind all day and I don't think it is gonna get any better today anyway - too much to do...too little time - LOL!

Today is Olivia's day to share some inspiration! She has an especially cute project for you using the Feeling Froggy set from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Collection.



She colored this cutie with her copics and added some cute accents! The butterfly die cut is made using the C.C. Designs Cutters Butterflies set. I love the colors and that lace trim is so pretty! Such a beautiful job!

Well I am off to get the new Loves Rubberstamps challenge and Design team favorites posts ready to go! Have a great night!

Laura

Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so adorable!!!

Post a Comment