Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lace and Pearls and Spring Colors!

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the late post today, we were having internet issues - GRRR! It seems like our internet provider knows exactly when I have tons of stuff to get done online!

Today is Tuesday and this is an extra special Tuesday for me because this is my FIRST challenge inspiration project for Crafty Sentiments Designs since being chosen for the Design team! Their challenge this week should have some gorgeous, gorgeous entries because it is Lace and Pearls!

Here is my project...


I used the Annabelle Elegance stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs and colored her with copics. The papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collections and that neat ticket is a Tim Holtz one that I distressed and then sponged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I just found that awesome rose trim with the pearls interlaced at Hobby Lobby last week! It was such a great find :)

I also added dazzling diamonds to the dress to give some bling and sparkle, here is a close up of the bling:


And here is a close up of my main image:



Now to me... nothing says Spring has arrived like Prom and this image totally reminded me of a girl all dressed up to go to her Prom so I made my colors be soft pastels which reminds me of Spring...so I also used this project as inspiration for our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week - Spring Colors!

So I hope that you will play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs by adding Lace and Pearls to your project and if you use Spring Colors also - play along at Loves Rubberstamps too!

Have a great night!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It
I will be entering this is the following challenges:

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Toddlers, Teens & In Betweens
Everybody Art Challenge - #232 Bling
ABC Challenges - L is for Lovely Lace
Alota Rubber Stamps - Lace/Ribbon & One Round Shape
OOzak - Anything Goes with Lace, Pearls & Ribbon
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Hearts

15 comments:

Jacqueline Smith

Fabulous card Laura, love the coloring job and all the details on your card, love the bling! Awesome job! Congrats on being selected to Crafty Sentiments Design Team!!

Marcy

Wow, this is so pretty Laura! Love this sweet image & all of your details make this card so stunning! I do love that trim too! Your coloring is awesome!:)

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh she is so beautiful, love the spring colors and the fabulous design and your coloring is perfect.

Louise

Fabulous card, sweet image and love the details. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
hugs Louise

Alyce Kit and Clowder

ohhhh this is just STUNNING! i simply love your design....the papers behind her are gorgeous and the paper ditressing is lovely. a huge congrats for joining the dt!! :)

Heidi Brawley

OMG this is sooooo Gorgeous!!! I LOVE all those pearls on here!!! Congrats on joining the DT also!!!

Patti J

What a lovely card! So pretty! I feel your internet pain :) and like you say, always when you have the most to do! Love all of your beautiful pearls, lace, and sparkle, and congrats on your new DT assignment! Thanks for joining us for our April challenge at Oozak!

Athina

Congrats on the new design team! She is just beautiful! I love how you colored her hair!

debby4000

Oh this is gorgeous and so beautiful too.
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Kim.

Stunning card, lovely image and beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly.
Kim xXx

Whimsey

Adorable - LOVE all that sparkle on her dress!! Cute ticket with "dream" on it - very creative!

Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!! ~Michele

PaperDaisies

Laura, this is stunning, stunning, stunning. This card definitely has wow factor. Have a great weekend, hugs Nina

Samantha Casey

What a sweet card! I love how you colored the girl, especially the hair. wow! I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Ang C

A lovely card

Thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our "Hearts" challenge - hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.

Ang x

Diane's Card Designs

Wow....absolutely stunning image. The nestie die and pearls around it are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Post a Comment