Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirations Blog Hop + Candy

Hi Stampers!

We hope that you had fun playing along in our blog hop this last week! The Design Team ladies did such an amazing job!

Before we get to today's hop... we have to announce last week's candy winner!

This week the Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot was on Lydia's Blog!!

Here are your random numbers:

4

Timestamp: 2013-04-14 06:57:33 UTC

Comment #4 (design team members comments were not counted) - Bonnie AKA Reduse - Stamping in the Light - who said: Awwww, what a cutie pie.

Congratulations Bonnie!! Please send me an email at lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by April 20th and I will send you your code for a $10.00 gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps store!

Now... Let's go to the Hop!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love for the Designers! You have until Saturday, April 13th, at 8pm CST. Have fun and we hope that you enjoy the hop!

I will be posting my project for today's hop as soon as I get home from work! I was having camera issues and ran out of time before I had to leave so I will get the pictures up as soon as I get home today :)

Until then... I will share one of my  blast from the past FAVORITE past projects that I created. This was the card I created for my Grandma's Birthday...






This uses the Butterfly Shaped Card Template from The Cutting Café. I used the Butterfly Shaped Card for my base and then I used the Butterfly - Beautiful Wings Die from Stampin Up! to create a smaller set of wings so I could have a 3D layered butterfly. I did two layers for each size, one in pink pirouette and the other in vellum which I embossed in white with the Take Flight stamp set from Tim Holtz. Which will be added to the store soon :)

The inside roses hold the butterfly up so it makes it's own stand. I also added a corrugated heart and the banner and sentiment from the Tattered Angels Vintage Seasons Timeless Romance set. My flourish is the My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish Die-Namics.

I hope you liked my card for today - Be sure to check back this afternoon for my "real" project for today's hop!!

Now I won't keep you any longer! Your next stop on the hop is the super talented...Dangina!  

Just in case you get lost along the way...  

Dangina
Athina
Shanna
Lydia
Marcy
Ivonne

Have a great day all! Thanks for hopping with us!
Laura
 
Pin It

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Marcy

Wow Laura! This is gorgeous! I love the look of your stamping on the vellum. I may need to "scraplift" that from you! :) Love the butterfly template, the colors, the rose trim....love everything about this! I know your grandmother loved it! :)

Ivonne

WOW WOW WOW!! OMG Laura! This is gorgeous! Love the soft colors, the butterfly shape, the gorgeous ribbon, the vellum...everything!! I am sure your grandma LOVE it!

Shanna Shands

Amazingly beautiful!.

Holly AKA KopyKat

Wow, this is a beautiful blast from the past, I love the soft colors and the fabulous design. Your details are so soft and feminine, I'm sure Grandma treasures this one.

Heidi Brawley

wow that is a Beautiful Butterfly card!!!! I am sure she LOVED this one!!!!

Jacquel

What a gorgeous butterfly Laura! It's truly beautiful...TFS!!!

Ellen Taylor

This is the prettiest butterfly easel yet! Gorgeous! Fantastic hop with so many creative designs! TFS
Ellen

Leanne

Beautiful easel card!

Chitra Nair

Awwwww so beautiful.. Love the color and the butterfly shape is so gorgeous..

Athina

Wow! This is so delicate and beautiful! I am in awe!

Post a Comment