Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirations + Blog Candy

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for being late today! We have had a crazy few days around here ;(  We found out Thursday that Grandma's cancer may have started in her right leg - in the femur area because she has been having a lot of pain where she can not walk on it. They rushed tests on Friday to check her leg and brain. Her brain was clear but there was an abnormality in her leg. She has to go Monday for more scans so they can see if it is a fracture or if it is the cancer. Fingers crossed she just broke her leg!

Then this weekend has been the annual Veisha Weekend festivities so work was insane all weekend!! Great thing it is still Winter here because I think we would have had a riot Friday night (had 2 cars flipped at bar close and arrested 23 people) if the weather was warm and then last night had to life flight two college kids for falling and striking their heads so hard they had brain bleeds. Crazy stuff!!

So I have not had a chance to do anything besides worry, work and sleep! I am glad the weekend is over and life can get back to a little more normal. Now just hoping Grandma's tests come back ok! I think I have rambled on enough so onto the fun stuff!

Before we get to today's hop... we have to announce last week's candy winner!

This week the Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot was on Ivonne's Blog!

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2013-04-21 13:33:38 UTC


Comment #14 (design team members comments were not counted) - Deanne Clarke-Saunders - who said: Gorgeous card! Love the flowers!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!! Hope to see you again next week! ~DEANNE~

Congratulations Deanne!! Please send me an email at lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by April 27th and I will send you your code for a $10.00 gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps store!

Now... Let's go to the Hop!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love for the Designers! You have until Saturday, April 27th, at 8pm CST. Have fun and we hope that you enjoy the hop!

The card I am sharing for the hop today is Ceal's Inspirational card that should have been posted on Thursday! With everything going on here I didn't get it up...but it is adorable and cute so I still wanted to share it! So I thought what better way then to kick off today's hop!



Isn't this CUTE? Plus since it is still Winter feeling here...(we had snow on Thursday!) this is perfect :) Ceal used the cutest snowman stamps from Paper Smooches called Swanky Snowdudes - which - I think the name is just as cute as the stamps :) She used Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Copic Sketch Markers. I think her background is so neat! LOVE it!

Be sure to swing by Ceal's Blog Post and leave her some love for this adorable project after you get done hopping around to see what the other design team ladies created this week!

Now I won't keep you any longer! Your next stop on the hop is the super talented...Dangina!  

Just in case you get lost along the way...  

Dangina
Athina
Shanna
Marcy
Ivonne
Holly

Have a great day all! Thanks for hopping with us!
Laura
Pin It

13 comments:

Jennifer Scull

I am so very sorry to hear the news about your grandmother. know that I keep her in my prayers.... hope the tests prove that it's not cancer, but something very simply cured causing the troubles.

Ceal did a lovely job on the card. :)

Wendy H

I hope your Grandmother will be ok. I'm thinking of her. As Jennifer, says, I hope it isn't cancer and that it is something that can be sorted out quickly for her. I've become a follower. Take care. Wendy from FP xx

Holly AKA KopyKat

Hope Grandma get some good news! Will keep her in my prayers.

This is so adorable!

Congrat's to our winner Deanne!

Today's blog hop is fabulous!

PaperDaisies

My thoughts go out to you and your family. Wishing good health to your grandma.
Great card from Ceal. Just love it.
Will hop over and do your blog hop now. Hugs Nina

Shanna Shands

Love the embossing at the bottom and the snowflake stenciling!

PaperDaisies

Wowsers ladies, what a fabulous blog hop. Love each and everyone. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Nina

Ellen Taylor

cool little snow dudes! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for your Grandma.

Ellen Taylor

Forgot to tell you what an awesome hop that was! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heidi Brawley

very cute card!!! What a fun stamp set used too!!

Athina

I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope the results come back with good news (or the best it can be in the situation). I will keep praying!

Ivonne

Beautiful card! Love those two cute snowmen. Hope you grandma test's results come back ok. I'll keep you all in my prayers. Hugs, Ivonne

D-
This comment has been removed by the author.
D-

Oh my I hope your Grandma is Okay. You are all in my prayers.
Your card is gorgeous! TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment