Monday, April 15, 2013

Do Si Do...Here we go!

Hi Stampers!

First off, I have to say that our thoughts and prayers are with the families and victims that were at the Boston Marathon today. Such a senseless tragedy. I hope those responsible for the attack are found quickly so they can be held accountable.

Today will be a new beginning for me. I am making a promise to myself that I will get serious about losing some weight. I was following weight watchers and have slowly started slipping of the WW wagon. I have gained back a few of the pounds I initially lost and I don't want to gain anymore. So ... I have started the Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox program to kickstart the journey and to help reset my body and get it ready to be healthier :) After my detox, it will be better meal choices and making the time to get a workout in, even if it is a small one, I figure a little is better than nothing! My son and I are hitting the gym in just a little bit :) I am just charging my WW Activity Monitor and IPOD first!

So... once in awhile I will share how I am doing and maybe a recipe or two that is super yummy that I stumble across. Feel free to comment or share, tips, recipes or your own struggles with losing a few pounds. I feel like the more support you have the better chance you have of making a real lifestyle change that is sustainable and it helps to know that your not alone and others struggle with the same things you are. My sister started exercising and watching what she ate in January and has stuck to it and you can really tell a difference! She is doing awesome and it makes me realize that if I would just stick to it, long term, I can eventually reach my goals too.

Now on to the best part of Monday... Olivia's beautiful inspirational project!





This is one of my favorite Anya images from The Greeting Farm - Do Si Do Anya! I think she is just super adorable! Olivia did an awesome job paper piecing her dress! These paper are so beautiful and are from the Authentique - 6x6 paper pack called Lovely. This color combo is one of my favorites - soft pinks and kraft! Such a gorgeous combo! I think this is such a cute layout and it really lets the image shine as the focal point. I love the flower accents and the Die-Namics Notched Tag that Olivia added as well! Such a beautiful job!

Well... I am off! I have a super busy night tonight... I will be getting the new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge and Design team favorites posted, then I will be packing LOADS of orders... the Wild Rose Studio preorder arrived so those will all be going out! Then I want to get ahead of the game on creating some crafty stuff for my Design Team projects and inspirational posts...and get my workout in! :D

Have a great night all!
Laura


3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable, I love her red hair.
I'm with you, time to commit to a healthier life style. At least so I can eat without feeling guilty again, lol.

Dangina Martinez

She looks fantastic with that color hair and that yummy dp.
Tons of Hugs,Dangina

Heidi Brawley

AWE this is Gorgeous!!! I really want this stamp. she is Adorable!!!

Post a Comment