Friday, April 5, 2013

*** NEWS FLASH ***

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! I am glad the weekend is here...not that it will be super exciting for me I work the entire weekend! I am excited because tonight starts the racing season for my husband! He races a sportmod race car and tonight is opening night of the Frostbusters! I wasn't able to go tonight since I have to work but he is supposed to call and let me know how he did later. My daughter and her boyfriend went to help pit crew. So I am hoping he does pretty good...he has been itching to get back in the car all winter - LOL!

Today's Inspiration piece is so cute and is created by our Design Team Coordinator - Holly!



LOL! I think this is so adorable! I love the vintage inspired theme with her color choices! The paper pieced chair is too cute! Pretty soon with Kindles, and IPADS and Tablets...reading a real newspaper like this cutie will sadly probably become a thing of the past and will soon be considered "the good old days" LOL! Just like reading a "real" book! There is nothing better on super cold winter nights then lounging in a super hot bath reading a "real book!" Pure Bliss!

Well I better get going and get ready for work! Hope you all have a wonderful evening! If you get some crafty time in this weekend - please show it off in our Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes Challenge! We would love to come visit your blog and check it out :)

Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

Here are the products that Holly used on her project:

My Favorite Things - Pure innocence - Read all about it
My Favorite Things Die-Namics -  Circle Stax 1 and 2
My Favorite Things Die-Namics -  Mini Tabs Quartet
Memento Black Ink
Copic Markers
Best Glue Ever



1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

thanks Laura! Wow, you will have to let us know how your DH did with his racing tonight! I know, reading a newpaper is going to feel "vintage" very soon :(

Post a Comment