Monday, April 1, 2013

Expectabella

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and had a chance to spend some time with family. We just had a small dinner - well not small - we had tons of food - but just a small gathering of our family and we brought Grandma over to eat dinner since she was feeling up to getting out and about :) I will share a few pictures of Grandma with you on my post tomorrow once I get them uploaded.

Today to start our week off we have the super talented Olivia sharing some inspiration with you today!



Olivia used the Expectabella stamp from Stamping Bella. I have to admit I was super bummed to see many of their designs from this line discounted quite a bit like the images are retiring - not all but quite a few. This is one of the very first lines that I started "collecting" when I discovered other stamping companies outside of Stampin' Up! - LOL. I have almost all the bellas in my personal collection and every time I would buy them when they would arrive I would giggle at the names. I would tell my husband all about the characters and the funny names and giggle and he looked at me like I had gone crazy - LOL! Oh well...only my fellow stamp addicts would understand :D

I really love how Olivia paper pieced part of her outfit and colored the rest with her copic markers! Olivia is the paper piecing master on our Design team! She always does it so perfectly! I love the layout that she chose and the gorgeous purples! Those pretty designer papers are from the Echo Park Springtime Collection. Super adorable!

Well I had better get some crafty things done so I can get working on the challenge post for tonight :) You still have a few hours left to play in our Easter Challenge so be sure and get those projects in!

Also in case you missed it yesterday...we changed the format of our Sensational Sunday Inspirations and are now doing it as a blog hop so you can see the projects in more detail and see how the Design Team members came up with their gorgeous projects! We have hidden a prize along the way so be sure to play along! you can start the Hop right here :)

Have a wonderful day!
Happy Stampin!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Dangina Martinez

What a beautifully colored image. Great layout and dp.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh we are twins. I too first noticed Bella's when I was only aware of S.U. and then discovered a very very large assortments of "I must have's" lol.

This is so adorable and I love the fabulous Bella and the papers.

Post a Comment