Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday Inspiration on Tuesday!

Hi Stampers!

I was super sick yesterday and didn't get on the computer at all so I apologize that this did not get posted yesterday. I laid in my bed and felt like crud! I feel better today but got the news that my Grandma has fallen and her femur has broke all the way through. She is scheduled for surgery at 4:30! So I ran home quick to grab a few things then am headed back to the hospital!

Here is Olivia's gorgeous project!



She used the Lula Big Heart from C.C. Designs! Her coloring is gorgeous and what a beautiful color combination for Spring! Love this fun layout too! She did such a beautiful job!

I will be back in just a few minutes with TWO more posts!

See in a few!
Laura

Pin It

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull

I am so very sorry you haven't been feeling well. hopefully good health is right around the corner.
will be praying for your grandmother. please let her know that she is in my thoughts! poor thing has had more than her share of tough times lately....

Heidi Brawley

AWE this is very Adorable!!! Stay well!!! Hugs, Heidi

Post a Comment