Friday, April 12, 2013

Snow Days!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! Hope you have some exciting plans this weekend! I work this whole weekend so not much excitement will be had here - LOL! Tomorrow night is opening race night for my husband - the first points night anyway! I will head over to watch him but will have to leave early to make it to work on time. Such a bummer when I have to leave early :(  Sometimes the first race nights they are so slow at doing anything - I am cutting it close just to see his races before I leave! It is supposed to be super cold too so I am making some chili and a new recipe I haven't tried called crock pot hot chocolate to take with us :)

Today...Holly's card fits our weather because as I was carrying in groceries earlier it started spitting snow! I am so ready for warm weather! Send me some Holly! We had one teaser day of almost 70 and then we went straight back into the freezer!



I love this! The colors are so perfect for a little boys card and I love the wonky square mats that Holly made using her spellbinders wonky squares dies! Holly colored her image so cute too! Love it! That sweet image is from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps called Snow Day Lucas. This set has three different boys images which are all adorable! Check out Holly's blog post to see her inspiration behind this and the full list of her supplies that she used :)

I better get going! Have a few things to get done before work! If you get some crafty time - play along in our 3D Dimensional image challenge! It is pretty fun! We also have THREE prizes for one lucky winner!

Have a great weekend!
Laura
Pin It

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Okay, sending you some California Sunshine! Good luck at the races and your crock pot hot chocolate sounds delish!

Post a Comment