Monday, April 22, 2013

Lil' Miss CuteAtude

Hi Stampers!

While I am waiting to check on an order before I get to bed I thought I would share Olivia's super adorable card that she created for your Inspiration :)

Olivia used the sweetest stamp set from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence collection called CuteAtude. I think this is one is my super favorite set from this line :)



I just love this little Diva and Olivia colored her so perfectly! Those beautiful papers are from My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental Stamp Set - Art. I think this is so adorable! Her little attitude just cracks me up! I love the layout that Olivia used too and the pearl accents are perfect!

Thanks for stopping by today! Now I better get some sleep :)
Laura

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley

AWE this is very Adorable!!! Love this layout too!!

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute!!!

Dangina Martinez

How adorable is this sweet image. I love the way you colored her up and the awesome banners.
Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment