Friday, July 12, 2013

A REEL Expert!

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly-Day Friday! Well....Guess who fell asleep on the couch last night, literally within 15 minutes of laying down?? YEP! ME! I fell asleep about 8:15 and of course slept until 3am this morning and am now up...wide awake...lol! I think I will work on the computer awhile then maybe head down to to my craft disaster and try and find my desk to get some Design Team Projects made! I seriously need to work on my craft room so I can start using it one of these days! Always too many things to do - LOL - sometimes it is hard to figure out where to start! But crafting out of boxes and piles gets annoying sometimes and it probably would take me HALF as long to make stuff if I wasn't losing things I need on my desk because it is so messy, or my piles falling over when I try and move anything - LOL! If you are a paper crafter you probably know EXACTLY what I am talking about - LOL!

Holly was able to find her desk and create this absolutely adorable card for your Friday Inspiration...



I LOVE it! I really love how Holly used the Instaframe to make it like a little polaroid. That Designer paper is PERFECT too! I don't think could get any cuter! Such an adorable way to start the weekend!

In case you haven't heard yet....we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL so be sure to get your application in :) We are having three positions open up!If you have always wanted to be on a super fun team and craft with a bunch of talented paper artists....be sure to apply :) We have two different ways...either by email or through you creating a blog post.

Have a great weekend and Happy Stampin!
Laura

Holly used these products to create her adorable card!

 MFT PI - Gone Fishing
Die-Namic Insert It - Instaframe
Die-namic - Catch a Wave
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic X-Press It Paper
Copic Markers
FancyPantsDesign 6X6

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

I think that may be your bodies way of saying it needed the sleep, lol.
Hope you have fun in your creative space today! I have a good 18x18 space going on right now, lol. I must put things away before I start over again. My one huge stack got converted to three smallish stacks, lol.

Thanks.

Dangina Martinez

This is sweet. I hadn't seen this image, My new favorite.
Good to hear your getting some rest. Keeps the mind clear. Did you get anything made?

Post a Comment