Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Watermelon Cutie & DESIGN TEAM CALL!

Hi Stampers!

Today is Tuesday which means a brand new Loves Rubberstamps Challenge! This week we are asking you to break out some hoarded supplies and GASP....actually USE THEM! Maybe it is special embellishment, ribbon, papers, or maybe you hoard it all! LOL! Whatever it is we want to see it :)

Here is my project:


This week one of our sponsors is All That Scraps. Christine asked our team to use a couple of the new release Swiss Pixies - Abigail With Watermelon or Pinwheel Brigitta. So you will notice that the team used one or both of these images on their projects this week!

I used the adorable Abigail with Watermelon. I wanted to keep my card, CAS, cute and with a country feel so that was the basis for my color scheme. Actually it is one of my super favorite combos...which you probably figured out since I have used it in like my last 3 or 4 projects - LOL! Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake, and sometimes Early Espresso mixed in.

The hoarded supply item I used is my Stampin Up! Crochet Lace Trim Victoria. I only have a few twists on my spool left so I have to use it sparingly! I need to buy like a case of it because I could seriously use it on everything I make - LOL! I LOVE it!  I layered my red gingham ribbon on the top of it here.My Sentiment is from the Wild For Watermelon stamp set from Flourishes.

Here is a close up of Miss Abigail:


Sorry my picture looks a little washed out. I had to take it at night and my lighting is not the greatest. Plus I had literally like 10 minutes to edit and upload to make it to work on time! I will try and take some better pics in the morning.

In some other news on the store front... for our next Design Team Term - September 1st - December 31st we will sadly be saying good-bye to 3 of our amazing Design Team Members! While it makes us really sad to have to say good-bye we know that they will not be far away on blog land and we will have the opportunity to design with THREE new Designers! So we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! You can see all the details on this blog post here... DESIGN TEAM CALL.

We hope that you will apply and we look forward to seeing all the applications!

Thanks for stopping by! Now...break out those hoarded supplies and play along with us :)
Laura

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Pink By Design - Summer Food and Drinks Challenge
MarkerPOP! - Anything Goes
Without Words - July Challenge Summer Picnic
Ladybug Crafts - Favorite Embellishments - Lace Trim :)
One Crazy Stamper - July Challenge KRAFT Paper
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
All That Scraps - Red Hot 

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute and I love your hoarded lace, great color combo.

Lydia

OMG Laura ... your colouring is so jaw-droppingly fab!!! gorgeous card sweetie xxxx

coops

so gorgeous laura.really sweet image and design and your colouring is fabulous.
thanks for joining us this month at the Without Words challenge :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous

Love your Krafty card! TFS with us at OCS.

Joey

Laura this is gorgeous, beautiful design, thanks for joining us at without words. Joey x

Post a Comment