Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspirational Hop + CANDY!

Hi Stampers,

Hope that you had a great weekend! Before I can show you my project we need to announce last week's winner!

This week the Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot was on Marcy's Blog...


Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2013-07-14 08:54:04 UTC

Congratulations to Gale - Just make Something Already - who said: So beautiful!! Great coloring and the bling is so pretty.

Please send me an email at lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by July 20th and I will send you your code for a $10.00 gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps store!

Before we start the Hop I want to let you know we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! You can see all the perks and how to apply in THIS BLOG POST!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  Remember, you have til 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Here is my Inspirational Piece for you today...



 This card is called a Shaped Double Tag Card. It creates double pouches so you can add a tag in each slot. I only created one insert because I made it as a Get Well Card and I thought it would be cute in the upper pocket to add a packet of Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup :)

For the outside I used the Tilda In Key Largo Stamp from the Magnolia Stamps Summer Memories Collection. I actually have this collection in and will be adding it to our store later this week. I have a few other things I need to finish listing in there first :) I colored it with my copics and created the sky. I tried to add some purple and pinks into my clouds this time. I chose the designer paper because it looked like little Suns and I wanted it to remind you of a hot summer day at the beach! My Waves were created using the My Favorite Things Wave Die-Namics and the Die on the front is Spellbinders.


 Here is a look at the Insert out. For this one I used the Magnolia Stamp called Pearl Tilda which is also from the Summer Memories Collection. This is one of my favorite series :) I tried something new with her hair which is adding some teal to the brown. Here is a closer look...


 I got a tad carried away with my doodle dots on her tail - LOL!

Here is a close up of my Cover Image:



Now be sure to check out what the other Designers have for you today! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Just in case you get lost along the way...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog
Dangina
Athina
Shanna
Lydia
Marcy
Ivonne

Have a great time!
Laura


I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Magnolia-Licious - Some Like It Hot
Midweek Magnolias - Wish You Were Here - Seaside/Beach Challenge
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes - Beginner Section
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Let's Get Wet
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes



15 comments:

Annie Rose

This is so pretty!

LauraEva

So darn pretty!Love them both!

Jennifer Scull

this is just so cute!

Rene

Gorgeous! I love the cloudy background on Tilda and your mermaid is brilliant! Thank you SO much for sharing your talent with us at Stamp and Create's Magnolia challenge! Good luck!
Rene :D

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh such a great design and I love your coloring. This is adorable.

Dangina Martinez

I don't have these:( I love love love the way you colored them up. So pretty.

Céline

fab card and design
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

D-

This is a wonderful idea. I love your color combo. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Shanna Shands

Amazing amazing job. I love both images!!!! And the summer colors are the perfect touch!

{VICKI}

I love this card
the coloring is amazing

JenniferD

Totally Gorgeous! Love your pretty colour combo! Love the Card Design! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia

Ivonne

Your card is gorgeous Laura. Those Tildas are so cute and your coloring is fabulous!

Heidi Brawley

OHHH that is sooo gorgeous!!! Love both those Tildas and your coloring is Awesome!!! Hugs, Heidi

Cathy Lee

Darling card. Love your Magnolias with this clean and simple card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Athina

Oh wow, Laura! I love those clouds behind the front image. I also like the fun fold! Gorgeous!

Post a Comment