Thursday, July 11, 2013

Take It Easy

Hi Stampers!

Hope you had a great day today! Mine was busy getting a bunch of orders packed and shipped. I also did some organizing to try and get things set up so it is a little quicker for me to get new stuff listed :) We have so many exciting new things coming - it is going to be AWESOME!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Grandma's because I had lined up having the Pink Heals Tour stop by her house as a surprise! They brought two pink fire trucks and the Pink Heals RV and brought Grandma flowers. They were even carnations which are her favorite :)

Here are some pictures...










She really enjoyed herself! We also got an exciting proposition from the CEO of the tour...they wanted to know if we would wrap our race car in the Pink Heals theme! So we took the car to a wrap guy today and they will be creating a design! I will post pictures of the race car when it is done :) Should be pretty cool!

Anyway ... on to why you stopped by today...to see Ceal's adorable card!

Lawn Fawn ~ Interlocking Backdrops & Dad's Day 
Distress inks

Ceal created this cute clean and simple design that is so adorable. I love the pretty teal blue color and the way she did the backdrop. This would make a great masculine style card as well! 

I think I am going to take a cue from Ceal's card and go relax on the couch for awhile. Hopefully I won't fall asleep...LOL! I will hopefully get some new things in the store later this evening...as long as I stay awake - LOL!  :)

Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Check out our DESIGN TEAM CALL!

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGOsh this looks like your grandma had so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics. Go ahead and nap, you deserve a break! Adorable CAS card, love the color and the cute image.

Katherine

What a great blog post. I think my favorite picture was of your Grandma adding her signature to the truck....and she's a "lefty" so I guess we know where your creativity comes from :D

Jennifer Scull

I absolutely ADORE what you did for your grandmother! thank you for honoring her in this way. you know you gave her a day to remember as well as to treasure. :) love the photos!

now go prop up those toes! :)

Kim

I agree with what Katherine said. My favorite picture is where your Grandma was signing the truck. What an awesome thing to do for her. I can't wait to see your race car.

Dangina Martinez

That is so awesome! Grandma looks like she was having a blast. I can't wait to see the car.

Ivonne

OMG Laura, you can tell grandma had a blast! She looks so happy.Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Athina

How awesome! I love that big smile on grandma's face!

Post a Comment