Thursday, July 25, 2013

Turtle Love!

Hi Stampers!

Hope your week is going well so far! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday - time just flew by! I will save my project for this weekend :)

Today is Thursday which means some cute Inspiration from Ceal!


This is such a cute card, especially for a little one! I think turtles are so adorable, especially the huge Tortoises! One time we went to a zoo when Austin was about 9 or so...anyway this one tortoise LOVED him. He would stick his little head up as far as he could and every time Austin moved he would go as fast as he could over to where he went - it was so funny! I think their faces look like little old men that are super wise. They should be since they live to be 100 years old - LOL! Can you tell I am SUPER TIRED because I am rambling - LOL!

Anyway...back to Ceal's card...these cute Tortoises or Turtles and sentiment are from the Lawn Fawn Year Two Stamp Set. I love the color of cardstock Ceal chose, it makes the turtles really pop!

Well...it is time for me to go home and get some sleep! Be sure to check out all our NEW ITEMS in the store....we have loads more coming too :)

Play along this week in our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Adding a Charm...we have a special sponsor of The Paper Shelter this week in addition to the Loves Rubberstamps prize!

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so adorable. My daughter loves turtles, when she left at 18, she left her tortoise behind and we raised it for a couple yesrs and found a great tortoise society here locally. I'm sure he is much happier, lol.

Post a Comment