Monday, July 29, 2013

Flowers for your Monday



Happy Monday Friends and Stampers,

Holly here subbing for Laura today.  Olivia has brought up some total cuteness this Monday to brighten our day.  I love this adorable Whimsey Wee Stamp called Amy.  Olivia used some MME & Authentique papers from her stash and colored her up with her Copics.

I love the patterns and colors she has used and her coloring is fabulous.  So I hope you enjoy your flowers for your Monday. 

Have you been by the New Items link? I hate to tell you, but Laura has added a ton of new products and most of them were on my wishlist!  So for my birthday, I got money from my Sister and my Husband and boy oh boy did I go to town.  You know what the awful part is?  I still didn't get everything on my list, lol.   If you can imagine that!  So go check it out!!!

Tomorrow starts a new Challenge too and if you know the size of a legal envelope, then you can get a head start!  perfect for the large images or creating a scene. 

Have a great evening and we'll see you tomorrow for the challenge!

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment