Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sensational Sunday Inspiration Blog Hop + Blog Candy

Hi Stampers,

Hope that you had a great weekend! Before I can show you my project we need to announce last week's winner!

This week the Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot was on Lydia's Blog...


Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2013-07-07 05:31:54 UTC


Congratulations to MiamiKel - Sandcastle Stamper - who said: Fabulous!! I love the CAS look to your card - the great pops of color against the stark white - festive! TFS :)


Please send me an email at lovesrubberstamps@yahoo.com by July 13th and I will send you your code for a $10.00 gift voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps store!

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  Remember, you have til 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Here is my Inspirational Piece for you today...


For my card today I used Pizza Time from Belles 'N Whistles. Now this company has closed but we do still have some of their stamps in stock...including this cutie...but supplies are just while they last! For the sentiment, the pizza and my handmade designer paper on the Kraft Colored cardtstock I used stamps from the Gourmet Rubber Stamps set called Spice Up Your Day. I TOTALLY love this stamp set and I think the elements go PERFECT with my little Pizza Time Cutie!

Here are some closer peeks ...


You wanna know how I made my "melty" looking cheese? I colored the cheese area with copic marker Y23 and then I just scribbled my white gel pen over it. That is it! Easy Peasy Melty Cheesy!

Here is a closer look at my Pizza Time cutie...



For my layout I used this week's Mojo Monday #300 Sketch! Are you tired of me using this one yet? LOL!



Now be sure to check out what the other Designers have for you today! Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

Just in case you get lost along the way...

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog
Dangina
Athina
Lydia
Marcy
Ivonne
Holly

Have a great time!
Laura


I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - Sketch #300
Elisabeth Bell's World - A Little Yummy For Your Tummy
Elphine House - Challenge #47 - Tic Tac Toe - Line Made - Ribbon, Gems & Stitches


19 comments:

Marcy

This is such an adorable card! I love the sweet image and that sentiment is awesome! Beautiful coloring and design!

Blankina

What a cute image and love the vintage feel , great card ,
Hugs Blankina

LauraEva

What a cute card! Love the vintage vibe!

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so adorable and your pizza totally looks cheesy, I am going to have to remember that trick! Nope, not sick of the card sketch yet, your designs are fabulous with it.

Shanna Shands

I love the card. The white highlights everything so well.

Elizabeth Hart

Love this adorable image (rabbit slippers especially)-- but that pizza looks so real. Thanks for letting us know your technique for the cheese on the pizza!

Olena

Beautiful card! Love it! Great job! Olena

Ivonne

Wow Laura, your card is so beautiful. Love the color combo and the cute image. The coloring is amazing!

Mary Marsh

this is a super cute card Laura-great coloring on your sweet image and the pizza cheese is so creative

Julee (Vervegirl)

So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

Stacy Kay Brais

Really great card! I love all the layering and the color combo!!

Heidi Brawley

LOVE your melty cheese!!! Super cut card!!!! I love the layout too!!

Amy A

Very Sweet Card! and the Pizza looks good enough to eat! :)

Athina

So true! I like all the elements you have added to this card. Absolutely adorable Laura!

D-

Your card colors are beautiful. Wonderfully done. TFS.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Pysselbus

Such a stunning card!! Loooooove the coloring and the fab embellishing! Thank's for playing with us at EBW this month and we hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Linda

Mary Lou

Wow this is Super Cute!!! Awesome Papers and embossing!! Cool cheesy pizza :) Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!
HUgs

Pop's Cards

Good evening sweetie, this is gorgeous i love your colours and your shading is amazing, thank you for joining us at Elisabeth Bell's world this month, hugs Pops x

Lynda Nielsen

Hi There Laura, Your card is SUPER CUTE... Absolutely love it. One of my favorite images. So glad you could join us for the EBWorld challenge last month. I have updated the challenge blog. You were chosen as the 2nd winner. =)
Congratulations.
Hugs,
Lynda

Post a Comment