Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rainy Days...

Hi Stampers!

Hope you are all having a great week so far! I don't know how your weather has been but here it has been HOT, HOT, HOT!! I don't mind the hot but here we get the nasty humidity to go with it which makes it feel like a steam shower. But I shouldn't complain...I will take the heat and humidity over a cold, winter day anytime!

Today we get to see a super adorable card created by Ceal!


Is this sweet or what? I love this layout and the way Ceal paper pieced both the outfit, boots and the umbrella! The embossing and the cute doily are perfect accents!! This is so cute and would brighten anyone's day who is feeling a bit blue. Love it!

Here are the products Ceal used on her card:

Pure Innocence (MFT), Bo Bunny design paper, Copic sketch markers

Don't forget about our DESIGN TEAM CALL! We are looking tp fill three of our positions for our September - December term. We have two different ways to apply also! See this post for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh this is so adorable, I love it.
Stay cool, at least our heat is a dry heat. I can't do humidity!!!

Post a Comment