Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Days!

Hi Stampers!

Holy Buckets! I can't believe that July is here already! Seems like yesterday the cold, Iowa Winter was in full force! And before you tell me to hush it... Christmas will be here before you know it! That is my reminder for myself that I really need to make Christmas cards now so I can send more than 2 handmade cards this year - LOL!

But before we think about Christmas...let us focus on the gorgeous Summer weather :) Olivia created a super cute (as always!) Summer Inspired Card that is packed full of sunshine, cuteness and one of the best reliefs on hot Summer Days.... ICE CREAM!



How cute is this?? Olivia used the adorable Mo Manning Lacie with Ice Cream from Stamping Bella! I love how she made the panel look like a polaroid! The papers, colors and ticket are perfect! I love the way she added the word Summer along the bottom also!

Such a cute way to start the week off! Be sure to hop along in our Sensational Sunday Blog hop if you didn't get the chance yesterday! You have until Saturday to play along!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so seriously cute!!! I love it.

Hard to beleave it's July, this summer is going to fly by and since it's 111 out, I'm kinda glad, lol.

Post a Comment