Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Holly-Day

Hi Stampers!

Hope you had a great 4th of July celebration! I was mandatoried to work a 12 hr shift yesterday and then my husband raced last night. So I worked until 11am then slept for 4 hours then had to be up and at the race track. The Sportmods that my husband races are the only class on the 4th, the other races are just fun ones. They had a burn out contest, boat races where cars have trailers atteched with junk boats on them and the last car running wins, a roll over contest and the "leap of death" where a car ramps and lands on lined up cars. Then they have some pretty awesome fireworks since they are right over your head at the track. All in all it was a fun night....just no sleep as usual - LOL!

Now I get to work again on my day off to go in and review medical calls - fun fun!

Before I work I want to share with you Holly's adorable card for today!


Holly used the super adorable Limited Edition Greeting Farm stamp - Hatter Bean! What cute colors that Holly chose and the Mojo Monday Sketch that she used is PERFECT! Holly's coloring is AMAZING too! We have a few of these left in stock so if you were wanting them - you need to get them because many places are sold out and they are not available any longer from The Greeting Farm.

Here is what Holly Used on her card:
Spellbinder -Octogon


Also I wanted to share Ceal's card with you quick because I didn't get to share that yesterday since I had to try and go straight to sleep to get back up...



This is awesome! I love this Clean and Simple Design and that Magnolia image is super cute! The paper is from the Lost & Found Ruby collection from My Mind's Eye. Ceal did an amazing job coloring this with her copic markers. This turned out super sweet!

I better get going to work! Be sure to check out all the new stuff we have added to the store this week...we have lots of new Whimsy Stamps and My Favorite Things. I still have more of both companies to go and loads more!

Have a great weekend!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Sounds like your work schedule is like mine this week, but it's FRIDAY!!!! And I'm off for two whole days in a row! Whoo Hoo.

Thanks for the love. I think these little greeting farm gals are so cute.

I am so over the moon excited about all the new stuff in the store, I am going to have to pace myself!!!

Post a Comment