Friday, July 19, 2013

Let's Get RETRO!

Happy Holly-Day Friday Stampers!

The weekend is ALMOST here YAY! I actually have this weekend off so I am excited. Well kind of...I do have to work a few hours Sunday on my day off reviewing some EMD calls but the rest of the weekend is all mine! Now...what to try and tackle first will be my first problem to solve - LOL! I have LOTS I want to get done so hopefully I can squeeze it all in!

We did get some news yesterday...the bank FINALLY got the appraisal back on our house, so now hopefully we can get the refinancing paperwork signed and get it closed SOON! I want this mess behind us! We only have one more month for our extension so it is freaking me out a little! I am hoping next week we can get it done!

Today Holly created a super adorable card to share with you using one of the Riley and Company Retro Folks Collection images! This line is soooo fun and cute! We have just got these in the store this week :)



This is so CUTE! Coffee stamps are one of my hoards favorites! This image is called Midge With Coffee and it is one of my favorites from this collection. Of course it is ...it has COFFEE - LOL! I love the paper pieced cup and how Holly did the make up on her Midge!!  The papers, colors and little accents are all adorable!

Speaking of COFFEE - have you tried the new Girl Scout Creamer?? I have been indulging in a Chocolate Caramel Brownie flavored coffee and putting the Girl Scout Coconut & Caramel (like the Samoa cookies) creamer in it....SO GOOD! I also bought some of the Thin Mint Creamer to try :) That will be next - LOL! What is your favorite coffee flavor?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! If you get crafty time...whip out your Christmas Stamps and play along in this week's Christmas in July Challenge! We have some awesome prizes to give away!
Be sure to try out for our Design Team also! We will be having some openings to fill for our September - December term :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

Here are the Products that Holly Used on her project:

Riley - Retro Folk Collection - Midge With Coffee
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic X-Press It Paper
Copic Markers
MFT - Die-namic First Class Friend
MFT - Die-namic Hexagons
MFT - Die-namic Circle Stax set 1
MFT - Die-namic Circle Stax set 2

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Yeah on the house appraisal and I will keep my fingers crossed the rest speeds up!

I haven't tried that creamer out but it sounds yummy.

Thanks I love this Midge with coffee too and you will see her again and again, lol.

Post a Comment