Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Peas & Strawberries!

Hi Stampers!

Today's post will be super quick because I am in a time crunch - LOL! My inspiration piece for you today I created to enter this week's Saturated Canary Challenge of Summer Fruits. I only have 40 minutes to edit my pictures, write this post and get it entered before Mr. Linky closes! YIKES!

So here is my finished project...


I used the super adorable Saturated Canary Summer! This is the first time I have colored her AND the first time I have tried coloring an image with this much hair! It was pretty scary at first - LOL! This is also the first time I tried to draw in a nose and my second time doing clouds in the sky! I don't think it turned out to bad :)

Here is a close up of Summer:



And a close up of my sentiment...



I LOVE this sentiment - it totally cracks me up! It is from the C.C. Designs Berry Logos Stamp Set. I also used the C.C. Designs Cutters Tickets Die to cut the ticket out. The bowl is the Love Bowls from Great Impressions.

The Sketch layout I used is the Mojo Sketch #300!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked my Inspiration piece for you today :)

Have a great day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - Summer Fruits
Mojo Monday - Sketch #300
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Songbird Challenge - Strawberry Fields Forever
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Summer Lovin'

10 comments:

Dangina Martinez

Whoa! She looks awesome! Love the s
Wet scene.

Anonymous

wow... stunning card. Coloring is so perfect. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
Kaia, DT

Unknown

The hair, the colors, and the nose are all amazing :-) Beautiful card.

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so adorable, love the great design and how you used this sketch. I hope you made it in time for the challenge!

Maria Therese

So pretty!! Thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary ♥♥♥

kel Acopan

Hi - You are listed as "Every Sunday" candy at Paper Playful (Formerly Feline Playful), but I notice you haven't posted anything since April. Can you please update us on the frequency of your candy posting (if you still do)? I am the new Blog Candy Coordinator and am trying to update the blog candy page. Please update us! Thanks!

lovies, =o) kel
DT Calls & Blog Candy Coordinator

Unknown

Oh she is soooo cute, lovely design thank you for joining us this week.
Sue B DT
Xx

Miss Sophie scrappar

Gourgos card!! I love her haircolor and she is so cute!
Thank you for joining us at songbird challenge!
Sophie DT

Miradormakings

Amazing card ans love that hair. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.

Joan x

Athina

WOW! Those clouds and hair are out of this world amazing! Very sweet!

Post a Comment