Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fabulous Tag


Hello Friends and Stampers,

Holly here, subbing for Laura.  I could not let this Total Cuteness Tag go another minute unpublished! lol.  This is from our very talented Designer Olivia.  I could just look at this all day long and never get tired of the adorable image which is a  Bildmarana stamp.  I love the coke bottle top she added and all the stunning details in this tag.  She is colored with Copic Markers.

Now I have one of these adorable Bildmarna Stamps around here somewhere, lol.  I am now inspired to undig her out of the stack I have going on, on top of my desk and color her up.  Thanks for the Inspiration Olivia.  You are amazing!!!

Now I am not sure what Laura is up today, but if it's anything like me, it's a lot in 50 directions.  I just happen to be making my Challenge Card tonight at the last minute and clicking around to see what's what and what's where.  And I noticed this post needed posting.  I also noticed quite a few Fabulous NEW items in the store. 

Tomorrow is the start of the new Challenge, I hope you have a chance to join us!  It's quite a CHARMing Challenge.  Oh heck, you know, it's after midnight somewhere in the U.S. right? lol. 

If you are interested in joining us for our Guest Design Team, please see the details here.

If you are interested in joining us for our next Design Team Term, please see the details here!  And remember, we are looking for all types of designers and skill levels, so don't hesitate to apply. 

Thanks for Looking in on us today.

Holly

0 comments:

Post a Comment