Monday, July 15, 2013

Cupcake Cutie Pie

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I go back to work tonight after enjoying 6 amazing days off! It was so nice, peaceful and relaxing...even though I didn't get hardly anything done that I wanted to - LOL! I think that is usually how things go. Oh well...it was nice to just relax a bit :)

You know what Monday's mean on the blog .... OLIVIA'S DAY! Yep! Today we have another awesome Inspirational project to share with you designed by Olivia :)



How adorable is this? This is one of my favorite C.C. Designs images - Cupcake Birgitta! I love how she is balancing all those yummy cupcakes - LOL! I really love this layout and The colors are so pretty! Check out Olivia's little plaid cupcake liners! ♥ We will be getting TONS more C.C. Designs listed in the store hopefully in the next few weeks! We have lots and lots to add still so keep watching out New Items section to see the latest that we have added!

Also - Don't forget that we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL! We are filling 3 spots for our September - December team! It is a lot of fun and we would love to have you apply :) You can see all the details on what you receive as a member AND how to apply in THIS BLOG POST.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so super cute!!! I love it.

Wow, those days off went by quickly, even for me and I wasn't even off, lol. Hope you got time to relax!

Can't wait to see all the new CC designs you add to the store, how exciting.

Post a Comment