Saturday, July 6, 2013

Espresso Shaker

Hi Stampers!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! Mine will be a busy one. I have a special family get together today and then races with the hubby. Then tomorrow I have to work 2 shifts at my other job - 7am - 3pm and then 11pm - 7 am. Sounds like fun don't it? I can think of much funner stuff to do than that!

Here is my Inspiration Project for you today. I saw that Impression Obsession was having a challenge of creating a shaker card and I have never made one so I thought what the hay, I will try one out! Plus that gave me an excuse to get one of my favorite stamps...Espresso inky!



For my shaker stuff, I used doodlebug glitter and made some heart punchies. For the acetate I recycled some embossing folder packaging I had and used that for the clear section. Probably not the best idea because my glitter sticks to it in some spots with the static but that is all I had and I didn't want to wait to make this - LOL! My sentiment is also from Impression Obsession also.

I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #300 for my layout.


If you have a chance to get inky this weekend be sure to add your project to our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week...it is Anything Goes and we would love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend - Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Impression Obsession - What's Shakin' Challenge
Mojo Monday - Sketch #300

6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh this is so cute, I love the shaker and the images and the fabulous dp and great design. Have a great day!!!

Ellen Taylor

Wow!! A fantastic shaker card Laura!! Love the color palette and the glitter/hearts! Awesome coloring too!

Craftyfield

Gorgeous card! The combination of colors and the layout are fantastic and I love the image too.

Shona

This card is super sweet! I love the little hearts in the card. That's such a cute idea and the papers you picked are so perfect for the theme.

Katie

Your shaker looks great! I love the coffee image and the little hearts that you put in the pouch. Great idea to use a scalloped frame as well. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

stampqueen

What a great idea - I have lots of coffee loving friends so now will have to do one!!!

Post a Comment