Friday, July 26, 2013

ALOHA!

Aloha Stampers!

Happy Holly Day Friday! Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? This is my weekend to work, as well as the hubbies so not much fun for us! He will get to race Saturday so we will have a little excitement at least :)

Today's Holly Day Inspiration is super adorable as always! Take a look at this Hawaiian Cutie!

 
 
 
I LOVE this! It makes me feel like breaking out my Bellydance Workout Videos - LOL! That would be a super horrific site to see so it is best to let the Aloha Cutie in Holly's picture inspire you instead of my dancing - LOL!
 
The colors Holly chose are so pretty and I am LOVING that Modern Morocco Die-Namics Background! Stunning! The flowers and butterfly with the shimmer and pearls are such pretty accents! Makes me want to go to Hawaii! That is on my places I want to visit but to fly there from Iowa is super expensive which is a bummer :(  Maybe someday though :) Have you ever been to Hawaii or any other exotic or tropical places? The extent of my tropical experience is Las Vegas - LOL!
 
Well...Have a safe and fun weekend! If you get crafty time be sure to use a charm on your project and you can enter it into our Loves Rubberstamps Challenge this week! We have some AWESOME prizes up for grabs for one lucky winner! Come play along!

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Laura 
 
Holly Used the Following Products to Create Her Card:
 
Copic X-Press It Paper
Copic Markers
MFT - Die-namic Circle Stax set 1
MFT - Die-namic Circle Stax set 2
MFT - Die-namic Butterfly Dies
MFT - Die-namic Modern Morocco
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Ink - Rose Bud
La La Land Crafts - Large Flourish
Best Glue Ever!



1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Whooo Hooo, Dance like nobody is watching! lol.
Thanks so much.
I have been to Florida a couple times, wouldn't exacally call it exciting, but no, Hawii never, that's why I have to live vicariously through my stamped images, lol.

Post a Comment