Monday, October 7, 2013

A Star is Born

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! I am excited because I only work tonight and then have a couple days off - YAY! I am so looking forward to trying to get some much needed crafty time once I can find my desk. It is a horrible, pathetic mess right now and super uninspiring because I know I NEED to desperately clean it off before I can make ANYTHING! Darn messy desks anyway - LOL!!

Well...we didn't make it to see the movie Gravity over the weekend. Maybe on my days off this week we will make it! If anyone has seen it... What did you think? We went to my nephew Jayden's 4th birthday party Saturday Evening. That was pretty fun! We found out that a friend of our's daughter and her friend have a crush on our son Austin! The two girls were super excited that Austin was coming to the party but since we had to wait until Tim got off work and were late they had left before they could see him. So Jenny (her Mom) made sure to take Austin's picture and send it to them once he arrived! LOL! Teenagers :) He just shook his head and was embarrassed :)

Here is today's super gorgeous card from Olivia!



Olivia used the stunning Birth of a Star by Rachel Anderson for Sweet Pea Stamps. I love the colors of this and the way the cloudy sky is really subtle. Those corner flourishes are so beautiful! I really love the layout and the designer papers that Olivia chose. They are from the Authentique Thankful Paper Pack.
Olivia colored this up with copic markers. I love how it turned out! 

I will be adding a large batch of various Artists from Sweet Pea Stamps as preorders in the near future so be watching for those! You can also sign up for our newsletter to be advised when they are available also :)

Have a great day all & thanks for stopping!
Laura



4 comments:

Indah Permata Sari

Oh my goodness, what lovely colors here!! And that image is stunning!!

Holly AKA KopyKat

Oh this is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design. Those corners are fabulous.
Poor Austin, he was probably in between that stage of embarassed and half interested in what they looked like, lol.
I have some creative clutter on my desk right now as well, just waiting to be put back into thier homes, lol.

Heidi Brawley

awe this is very Beautiful!!!!

Dangina Martinez

Fabulous card Olivia.. The corners are gorgeous, just like that image.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Post a Comment