Monday, October 21, 2013

Beautiful Fairy

Hi Stampers!

Happy Monday! It is going to be FREEZING here this morning! We are supposed to get down to 32 degrees with a high today only in the 40's! GAH! NOT ready for freezing winter temps yet! My Warm Climate friends...send me some sunshine and warmth please :)

Here is a little piece of sunshine from Olivia just for you...



A bright, fun and funky Fairy from the Karen Middleton Collection from Sweet Pea Stamps! I think this is so pretty with the warm Fall colors and that gorgeous embellishment! I love how Olivia colored her image and check out her shading in the frame around the image! It looks perfect, almost like a ruffled ribbon with the different shades of copics! Such a pretty design and gorgeous Echo Park papers!!

Well it is almost time for me to get off work and go out in this FREEZING weather! Thanks for stopping by today & stay warm :)
Laura

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so pretty, I love the colors!
Sending you some California sunshine! Stay warm.

Post a Comment