Thursday, October 17, 2013

You Make My World Go Round

Hi Stampers!

It is a super gorgeous Fall Day today...just a tad on the windy side but not overly cold which is good! It would be a perfect day to go for a walk...which I hope to squeeze in today before work tonight! We will see how it goes :)

Today we have a really cute card to share from Ceal!



Is this adorable or what?!?! I love the pops of color with the little Ferris Wheel from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Admit One. I love how Ceal colored these with the different color copics and how the little arm to the car is a different color for each one too :) Ceal chose the perfect designer paper to use as well! I wish I could be as clever as Ceal when making CAS cards! I really love how this has a kraft colored base, instead of the typical white for CAS designs. I am kind of a Kraft junkie and could probably use it in some way on every project if I let myself - LOL! This is just a simple and very well crafted CAS design! LOVE this one!

Well...I better get back to working in the store ... if I can stay off Pinterest long enough to do something productive - Gah! LOL! I have been working like a crazy lady listing all the Make It Crafty we have just got in!! Only 19 more stamps to go....not that I am counting or anything - LOL! Then I can start on something else...probably Magnolia stamps and dies...have a TON of those to get done too :)

Have a great day all and thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment