Wednesday, October 30, 2013

With Gratitude

Hi Stampers!

Today is my Design Team Day for The Cutting Cafe! This week Regina asked us to use the Grateful Word Shaped Card or the With Gratitude Printable Stamp Set.

I chose to use the With Gratitude Printable Stamp Set. I really loved this set because not only does it come with 75 images - yes really 75...but it has a great variety from sentiments, phrases to fun colored scallops, and background papers!

So here is what I came up with...



For my card I chose to use TWO of the colored background papers that come in this set - the stripes and the colored grateful words background. I really loved the colored word background because there are a TON of different sayings that you can also cut out separately and use for sentiments like I did for mine. The bottom scallop under the white flowers is one of the colored scallops that come in this set too!.


This sweet little angel is also available from The Cutting Cafe in a printable stamp set called Elisha Jean and Friends Sweet Angels printable set. I thought she would be the perfect little image to use for this project :) I colored her up with my copic markers. The glitter on her winds is from my Marvy Uchida Just Glitter Pen in Gold. After coloring her up I fussy cute her out and then placed her up on dimensionals. 

For my card layout I chose to play along in the Papertake Weekly Free For All Sketch Challenge where you could choose any one of their sketches to use. I chose Sketch #69.



Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check The Cutting Cafe Inspiration Blog on Wednesday evenings where you can see all of the beautiful designs by the Design Team using the week's assigned files! Regina also has a blog candy giveaway every week - you can win your choice of 3 of her amazing files of your choice...simply by leaving a comment on the blog post :)

Have a great day all!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Sketchie Free For All - Used Sketch #69
365 Cards - Starts With A
Party Time Tuesdays - #144 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap Challenge - Anything Goes
The Hobby House - Roses

13 comments:

Regina Easter

Laura this card is simply beautiful. I love the coloring on mikala to. The dress is gorgeous. Hugs

Julie Odil

This is fantastic! I love the bling!

Anonymous

oh I have not used my ribbon roses for ages and this is so pretty great inspiration for me to get them out, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate xx

gobarb26

Cute card, Laura.

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh she is so adorable! I love your pleats! Fabulous coloring and design.

Marcy

This is so adorable Laura! Love the colors you used and her pleats are amazing!!! Beautiful rosette trim too! :)

Unknown

Very nice use of all the word stamps and just so cute!

Alyx

This is such a cute Christmas card. Fab layout and gorgeous colouring.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

PaperDaisies

Absolutely adorable. Love how you have coloured the folds in her dress. Love it. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Lisa Mensing

Such a sweet Christmas card! Love the details. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Athina

Awe, she is so sweet! I love all the details with the doily and pearls. Just beautiful!

Daria

Cute card with beautiful angel! :)

Crafting Vicky

ohhh so pretty! Love the great fabric roses you have used on this.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Scribbles and Scrap Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

Post a Comment