Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello....Baby!

Happy Holly Day-Friday Stampers!

Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend! This is my weekend to work but I am hoping to sneak some crafty time in here and there and maybe hit the movie Gravity this weekend. We will see! I have to catch up on Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries since it was just released on netflix yesterday and season 5 has just started. Thank goodness I finally joined the land of technology and got DVR so I can record it :)

Holly has the sweetest project for you today! She created an adorable card that has a pocket for a gift card on the inside! It is so CUTE!




I think it such a great idea and such a pretty way to give someone a gift card! Check out that AMAZING Cloudy sky!! Looks awesome and Holly's coloring is gorgeous! I love the designer papers that she chose too, I really love the vintage style of them.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you get some crafty time this week be sure to play along in our Anything Goes Challenge! 

Have a great day!
Laura

Here is what Holly used on her project:

Flourishes - Hello Baby
MFT Die-Namics Gift Card Pocket Verticle 

0 comments:

Post a Comment