Thursday, October 10, 2013

Best Witches

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the late post today. Right after I woke up this afternoon I had to head to town to meet my sister for a night full of errands!

Today we have a super cute card by Ceal for you...

 
 
This cute little witch is a Tiddly Inks image. Now this particular witch is a digi stamp but they do offer a couple of cute witches in clear stamp form witch we have in the store - LOL! Couldn't resist :)
 
You can see our current in stock Tiddly Inks here (including the witches) and we also will be placing another Tiddly Inks order on October 15th for any CUSTOMER PREORDERS that we have at that time. You can see all the Tiddly Inks Preorders here.
 
I think Ceal did a great job coloring this cute witch with her copics. I love the colors of her dress...reminds me of candy corn :) The dotted background is really cute too! Ceal also used some Doodlebug Design Papers. We just got a couple of Doodlebug lines in the store and I do have a few more to list still :)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to watch the NEW ITEMS section in the store....we have loads of new stuff coming :)
 
Have a great night :)
Laura
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment