Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh Let The Sunshine In.....

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Remember that song?  Let the Sunshine in....greet it with a grin....open up your heart and let the Sunshine in.....

Oh by the way, it's Holly subbing for Laura... I know I am crazy.   But I thought about that song when I was taking pictures today.  I am off today and Laura is hopefully getting some much needed sleep after her long night shift last night.  I love and much prefer taking pictures with my curtains open and using the natural sunlight for my light source.  There is so much detail lost in artificial light.  So that is why I am singing about letting the sunshine in.... at least long enough for pic's and then back goes the curtain again, lol.

Unfortunately Olivia is also needing the time off as she is working double secret over time and busy busy busy.  Laura and I always swear we are going to make some extra projects just for these occasions, but you know, pie crust promises, easily made and easily broken, lol. 

So I wanted to share with you a few cards I have received from Laura with some thank you gifts that she does not have to send me but she does anyway because she is a very sweet and kind hearted person.  AND she is a very talented artist with craft making....

I love these daisies and the they shimmer just so slightly in the sunshine, the scored background with the pearls is so fabulous and the sponging and colors are so beautiful.  I love this!



Look at this beautifully colored card.  OMGosh I love this one.  The coloring is so fabulous and I love how she made the bubbles around the Mermaid and the fabulous shimmer to the flourishes and leaves.  This is definitely a Wow card and the inside is beautiful too.



I didn't want to fold it all the way over because I didn't want to mess up the framing, but this inside is just as fabulous and I love the little starfish. 



 
Check out this little cutie and the fabulous coloring and design.  This is one of my favorite papers and I love how she placed the doily behind the framing and the fabulous colors and design.  The ribbon treatment just makes it all pop and flower so nicely. 
 
To be honest with you, I would much rather show off these cute cards today to her own readers than put one of mine up today.  I hope you enjoy these and let her know how talented she truly is.
 
OH and you do want to check out the NEW ITEMS in the store!!!  She worked so hard last night getting them in, just for us!!! 
 
Holly

8 comments:

jonim52

Awesome coloring, love these images. Cards are gorgeous.

Athina

Wow! You are very lucky Holly to receive Laura's beautiful creations! Just wonderful!

Indah Permata Sari

Oh my goodness, CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! Lovely coloring!

Dangina Martinez

Oh My God!!! These are so amazing! Love the gorgeous sunflowers and the awesome background.. Fabulous..
Stunning Mermaid!! Love the beautiful colors and coloring. Her hair looks amazing...
This one of my favorites from Laura. I Love the fabulous chevron and dp. The doily looks great behind the die cut and that is so sweet.
Always something wonderful to see.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Shanna Shands

I love the scored background on the first card. The flowers are so amazing and perfectly sized for the card. Wonderful second card with the image perfectly colored and the diecuts! The composition of the third is just way too cute!

Anonymous

Laura -- these are all beautiful cards w/ amazing details!! You never disappoint !! :)) :))
Your marker work & layouts are always superb!! :))
All 3 are fantastic, but I have to say, the daisies really shine!! :))

Laura Love

Awww! Thanks ladies and Thank you Holly! What a nice surprise and such a sweet post :)

Heidi Brawley

OMG those are totally Gorgeous and Fabulous cards!!! I am totally a Mermaid fan so I am super jealous of your Beatiful Mermaid card you received!!!! Your a lucky girl Holly!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
hugs, Heidi

Post a Comment