Friday, October 25, 2013

Primative Pumpkin Jars.

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Friday!  It's my turn to show you some inspiration.  This week our Challenge is trick or treat - make a tricky card or a treat holder.  I always say I don't care for 3D projects and then when I am forced to do one, I see a potential project everywhere I go, lol.   so I guess I really do love them!   This is what I made for today:



This is a set of small glass jars filled with M&M's.  Some Candy Corn M&M's, Some fall colored milk chocolate, and some Peanut butter flavor M&M's. 



Here is a close up of one.  I had so much fun decorating the backs of these that I had to show it. 

Now are you ready for the front?  It's a bit busy!



I told you I had to much fun! lol.  My little Monster was made with a tag and banner topper from the new Blueprints dies, see list of products here:

I love this new Halloween paper.  I used it the next day I got my order! The Best Glue Ever is perfect for adhering paper to glass.  No mess, no fuss, and it's not going anywhere.  I highly recommend it. 
Laura has been busy, busy, busy adding new goodies to the store!  See the New Items list! 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow and see Indah's fabulous new video!  And Sunday for our Design Team Blog Hop!!! 
Thanks for checking in on us,
Holly

1 comments:

Shanna Shands

This is such a fun idea especially if you like to separate your candy or cookie jars! Fun idea!

Post a Comment