Saturday, October 12, 2013

Video Tutorial - JOY FOLD with Lovey Dovey!

Hi Stampers!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far! It is time for this week's Loves Rubberstamps Video Tutorial created by our super talented Video Designer - Indah! I really enjoy Indah's videos and I hope that you are enjoying them as well! Sometimes it really helps to see the crafty process in action and learn some new techniques, card styles, or even just pick up some new tips and tricks :)

This week Indah has created a video on how to make this Joy Fold Card...



OMGosh! I think this is the CUTEST! This is one of my FAVORITE Greeting Farm images that is part of the Oliver and Amelia Lovey Dovey set! Indah's coloring is stunning! I love that little doily that she popped the image up on. It is almost a cross between a doily and a rosette. Such gorgeous papers too! Love Love Love little miss Lovey Dovey Amelia :)

Now let's see how Indah created this cutie!



Here is a list of products that Indah used on her project that are available from our store:

The Greeting Farm - Lovey Dovey
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed Indah's Video and have a great rest of the weekend!
Laura

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

This is so super cute! I love it. Great video!

Carmen

Wow what a great card or should I say what a hoot! LOL I have never seen one like this before.

Post a Comment