Saturday, October 26, 2013

Video Tutorial - TREAT POUCH

Hi Stampers!

Hope you are having a great weekend! I have some plans to get inky this afternoon and get some projects made (I HOPE) and then I really want to work on my craft studio some so I can get moved into it one of these days and be able to stop crafting out of boxes and piles on my desk - LOL! It would really help to be able to see what I have and what I need a lot easier - that is for sure!

Today is Saturday which means that we have a super fun new Video Tutorial for you from Indah! This week she is going to share with you how to create this adorable treat pouch:



You can really use these for any occasion you might need a little treat gift for! You can just customize them with papers and stamps that coordinate with the look you are going for!  That stunning rosette on the front was created using the My Favorite Things Die-Namics 1/4" Rosette Die and Spellbinders Dies.

Here is the Video Tutorial to show you how you can do these yourself!





This little treat pouch would be a PERFECT project for this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge of A Trick or a Treat! We hope you will play along with us!

Have a wonderful day all and thanks for stopping by today!
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment