Friday, October 11, 2013

It's a Sign

Hi Stampers!

Happy Holly Day Friday! Do you have any exciting weekend plans? It is my weekend to work so there won't be much excitement here :) I have been super busy listing new stuff in the store so if you haven't checked out the new items - you really should...we or I should say I - LOL - have been busy :)

Holly has an adorable card for you today...



I really think that this is super sweet with this color scheme! I love this Prairie Chic Paper collection too - it is such a pretty line. This adorable image is one of the newer Pure Innocence Cuties called It's A Sign. This is a really versatile image because really you can put whatever you want in her little sign and use it for many occasions. I love the layout and think Holly did such a great job coloring her image. She is super super cute!

Here are links to the products Holly used on her card today:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Stampin!
Laura
 
 
 

1 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat

Ah thanks! Can't wait to get home and order some of those new products you ordered!!!!

Post a Comment