Saturday, October 19, 2013

Coffee! Coffeee! Coffeeeee!!

Good Morning Stampers!!

We have a special COFFEE TREAT for you this morning! As you can tell I am excited as I love all things coffee! I am sipping a ginormous cup of Amaretto Coffee this morning... as we speak... with some hot chocolate in it to make it more of an Amaretto Mocha. No booze in it though...LOL...just Amaretto FLAVORED :) I am also drinking it out of my 20 oz soup mug that looks exactly like a massive, over-sized coffee mug soooo that is what I use it for - LOL! Half the pot in one cup...yes please! LOL! I think if they didn't want me to use it as a coffee mug...it shouldn't look like one :)

Indah has created an amazing amazing amazing and absolutely ADORABLE on so many levels project and video tutorial for you today!! Take a look...



Now what did I say...isn't this AMAZING!!! Indah created this cute little card using Cafe Ian from The Greeting Farm! I love this image and I think he is giggling at the size of my coffee cup since it IS almost as big as my head - LOL! Indah stamped him in memento tuxedo black ink before coloring him with copics. Her coloring is stunning! I really love the corrugated layers behind the image! C-H-E-C-K O-U-T that super cute designer paper! I really need to find some like that! It is so cute and it is totally one I would hoard use :)

Now check out Indah's Video Tutorial on how she created this super cute project!!




Be sure to leave Indah some love on her blog today and let her know what you thought of her project and video!! I know it mean a lot to her to hear what you think :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and having some coffee with me :)

Java a great day....I know I know...but I HAD to throw a coffee pun in here somewhere :D
Laura

1 comments:

Alice Monique

That is way too cute Thank you so much for sharing been wanting to do something like this!
hugs,
ALICE AKA VINTAGEGAL18

Post a Comment