Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sweet Christmas Angel

Hi Stampers!

This is my 2nd post for you today! This is for my Design Team Project for this week's Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! It is everyone's FAVORITE - Anything Goes!! Now this is the total opposite style project from my creepy witch I made earlier - LOL!

This week I decided to use one of the gorgeous new release images! I really love this release, there are so many adorable characters! This one is called Angel.



I colored her with my copics. I  added some Liquid Pearls to create the berries in her hair. The glitter on her wings, flute, and shoes are from my Marvy Uchida Just Glitter Pen in Gold. I LOVE this! It has a pen tip so you can get the glitter just where you want. It dries fast so you don't get glitter everywhere, which is perfect for me because I get glitter everywhere usually and sparkle for 3 days after I use it - LOL! Because it is a pen tip you can write with it too, so I Added it to my Sparkle part of my sentiment and the loops. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Seasonal Sentiments. The Glitter pens will be in our store very soon, in a few different colors :)

My designer papers are from a Simple Stories paper pack - Handmade Holiday - I believe is the name. Do you see that pretty music background paper? Well I created that using the Magnolia Stamps Silent Night Background Stamp that is from the Santa Collection. This will be in our store hopefully today - I will be working on listing the Magnolia stamps & Dies I have in so watch for this one :) It is so pretty! I sponged all my paper edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Walnut Stain. 


I created these flowers using the Poppystamps Small Blooming Poinsettia Die and added some more of my gold glitter pen for some sparkle. The green leaves is the Poppystamps Lovely Tendril Die and the branches I made using the Martha Stewart Branch Punch.


For my layout I used this sketch from the Christmas Challenge With Sketches:



Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out my scary witch project for this week's Loves Rubberstamps Challenge . You can click here or scroll down :)

Have a great day!
Laura

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Christmas Challenges With Sketches - Sketch Challenge #96
Crafting Muskateers - Christmas in October
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Monday Challenge
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze - For The Girls
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Tic Tac Toe - Line Made - Bling, Image & Layers
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Music
Scrapping4fun Challenges - Christmas Card
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Christmas Sentiments
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenge - Winged Things
Hanna and Friends - Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - Poinsettia Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's October Bonus Challenge - Anything Christmas
Partytime Tuesdays - #144 Anything Goes

31 comments:

Anonymous

OH MY GOSH, LAURA!!! That hair!!!!! Such glowing and fabulous hair ~~~ love the pearls as embellies in in, as well!!! :) :)
You know what, girlfriend....?!? We are totally on the same page with that image!! I bought the MFT background music stamp from my recent order w/ Loves for just this purpose!!! LOL!! :) :) But, here's the one big difference!! You have made a vintage stunner and who knows how mine will turn out...??! LOL I love all of your design elements and papers ~~ they work harmoniously!! :) :)
Have a great day ~~ LOVE this image and what you've done with her!!

Hazel

Beautiful card - stunning image and love that sentiment - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 148 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Scrapping4funChallenges

Absolute stunning, lovely image and coloring and I like the pearls you used as embellishments!
Great work!
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4funchallenges.
Have a great week!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat

OMGosh your coloring is so fabulous! I love the dp and the fabulous design. I am going to have to check out those Marvy glitter pens for sure! Love the BG stamp....gulp, I am going to have to go check out what you added to the store too, lol.

Chris Hanselman

Amazing card. Love the image. Thanks for joining our Winged Things challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
DC-DT

Dangina Martinez

I knew I should have ordered her, ugh! I Love the way you've colored her up and those amazing poinsettias! Super gorgeous!

Heidi Brawley

Oh this is very Beautiful!!! Love your creation!!! hugs, Heidi

Heather

A beautiful card - wonderful colouring of sweet Angel and lovely detailing
Sadly I think you have entered this image on Simon Says Stamp WEDNESDAY challenge - it should have been on the MONDAY challenge.
Hugs
Heather xx
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

butterfly dream cards

That is amazing....i love every bit of it......and beautifully put together..

fiona DT
TTPH

Renata

Wow, this card is so great. I just love your stamp and the way you colored this lovely lady!! Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week.

Kat W

This is just gorgeous - love the vintage feel, the beautiful DP and your fabulous colouring :-)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies this week,
Hugs, Kat x

Anet's Crafting

Your card is beautiful Laura, I love the papers and cute image.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ)

Lovely card with great coloring and a super cute image. Thank you for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge. Good luck and please join us again next week.

Lisa Mensing

Your coloring is fantastic. Love the image and vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Blossom Cards

lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel DT

Nicole Bretherick

Beautiful!! thank you for joining us over at The Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx

Sandy

A real beauty! lovely image and fab layers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Perfect Sentiment Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Mayras Designs

This is beautiful , so many detailed layers ! I love everything you did ! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges !

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Marcy

This is just so beautiful from your amazing coloring to just all of the pretty details on this Christmas card! Adorable image too!

Hazel

Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our 'Christmas in October' challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT x

Chana Malkah

Stunning! Your image is colored beautifully and the elements you chose for the composition of your project are spot on! Such a delightful treat to find on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lucy

This is beautiful! What stunning colouring, and all the details are just perfect.

Unfortunately you've entered too many challenges to be eligible for the prize (the rules state 10 maximum), but we look forward to seeing you again at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

Lucy DT x

Barbara Greenberg

Beautiful, love the musical paper in the background. Goes so well with your image.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun challenges.

Barbara - DT
http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com

My Creative Therapy

Hi it's Kathi the Co-Owner at 613 Avenue Create and I wanted to let you know that I chose your card for our Honorable Mention list this week! Congratulations and stop by to pick up your badge!
Kathi

sparkling stamper

What a lovely card - your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments this week.

kathy b

Crafting Vicky

This is stunning! Just adore how you have colored her up. The DP you have used is just perfect with her.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

Mayras Designs

I also wanted to thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges ! I love this card !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Linda Palmer

Darling card and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Liz

Lovely, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

Lidia Baltazar

Beautiful Card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles xxx Lidia DT
http://lidiascardsscrapbook.blogspot.mx

alethea

This is a really beautiful card, love the new CS image! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles! Hugsxx

Post a Comment